Rebuilding the pedal box
This was my first mini-project within the build. I decided to completely strip down the pedal box, sandblast everything I could, prime and paint, and then see if I could remember how it all came apart. Even with all of the digital photos I took there were still some areas of trial and error until it all fitted back together. I will still need to make a few more modifications - remove cruise control and maybe trim some of the box to allow greater throttle pedal travel, but for now it's done. It may only be a pedal box but it does give me some satisfaction that I've managed to rebuild something - the first step in a long (and hopefully enjoyable) process.